Saturday, February 12, 2000


The world xseño has been suspendío for a bit. The grounds here are dangerous and mi hermano has taken sides with the wrong pack. It's the greatest pack this city has known, but the meanest, and without moral or thought they rummage through these streets with little respect and no true glory to hold to their names. I worry about mi hermano, as if he were mi hijo. There is no padre here anymore and it is my responsibility to hide mi familia from the ill effects of este mundo. Mi hermano is not making my life easy. I can see why he wants to run with the packs of fame, though I cannot see why he would put este familia in danger like that. Resources are small, so perhaps he is taking the only measures known to some to help their familia. I have another idea though and if I get enough bids, perhaps I could get the word out about xseño. This is risky- if this gets on the wrong path it could be fatal. Although I wish to realize this experience either way, perhaps I should lead my name away from the tag of the drug. I wish to write more about the world of my xseño, but for now I must deal with mi hermano, and decide on este familias next meal.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend, I like to read your story but can you make your text more visible? The font is small and it blends with the B&W background.

    ReplyDelete