Monday, April 30, 2012


I still question Adan’s motives, but today we move- and I must be honest, I will feel safer anywhere else but here. El Jefe’s gang all know where we live, I feel like their eyes follow us everywhere. It will be better for all of mis hermanos y hermanas if we leave.
Osbaldo y Zucár will each take one of mis hermanas. QuiQue and my harmana go together. Adan leads the way for me and mi madre. We left late in the night, through the back door. Mi madre brought all the photographs and Adan says he will send Osbaldo back to grab my chemicals and machine supplies for the xseño druga. Wish us luck, for if we are spotted in the middle of the night, only danger awaits us. And to think of Eloy, mi pobre hermano…what will happen to him if el Jefe finds out the moves we are about to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment