Monday, April 30, 2012


The world xseño is glorious but more strange. As I said before, the people here treat me as though I am royalty. I suppose in a word, I am their creator. But I’m not sure how I created them, and how this system of government even works. If I created it, why am I so in the dark? From what I understand it works like this: Everyone is treated equally in who they are and what they received. Therefore everyone does equal amount of work and they bring all that work back to the community. You do not work for yourself, but you work for you community. I suppose, everyone is happy. No on complains, everyone is happy to work for the whole, as long as everyone is doing their part. But, when there are slip-ups, there is blame. Is this part of my mentality? When that child drowned in the water, they were looking to blame. I did not see blame, solely an accident.
            Paula tries and helps me to understand. If it is only a child they have not learned the responsibilities yet and the child must be watched by those responsible. When the child is not watched over someone is not responsible. Well, it makes perfect sense, but still, why should someone be punished. Also, I am treated differently. Why am I not equal? Paula says, that’s because you are our creator, you have taken on the most responsibility. I feel not so responsible, and very much like a child that needs to be watched over. I know little about this world. Furthermore, I feel the people are expecting something, now that I am here. They look as though they are still waiting. I must address Paula about this soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment