Monday, April 30, 2012



            My brother has been returned to me! -And safe! Although under fed. Mi madre cried, perhaps her happiness, or her relief. Either way, it splashed onto the floors. Eloy was waiting for us when we were returned to the house. Adan explained that he reveal this for security reasons. I do not doubt Adan anymore- at least right now. He has brought mi familia back to me, and we are all together now.
It was Osbaldo’s old home- where we are now. He would not tell us where his family went. Two more of El Jefe’s gang met us here with mi hermano, Eloy. Osbaldo’s home is big, which Adan says is good, because we will need a lot of space for more. I ask: Who are you talking about? How many more of El Jefe’s members will join us? How long will it be before El Jefe himself finds us? But Adan just gives me a calming look and says, for now, don’t worry and spend time with your familia. I will take his advice and just be happy to have mi hermano back with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment